Powerful electric tile cutter equipment with built-in steel working table that allows comfy and precise functioning. Outfitted with a mitre plus parallel guide cutting flawlessness, the blade is cooling system controlled with water that grants accurate cutting like our angle grinders.
There are a few primary kinds of tile cutter, the most used are dry tile cutters that have a scoring wheel and then breaker bit. Hand-operated tile cutters will be considerably quieter and supply clean functioning when compared to electric wet tile cutter versions.
: Tile-Rite Water Tile Cutter Mitre Slant Table
- All-In-One Big Water Reservoir Included
- Expansion Table For Bigger Tiles 440 mm
- Intended For Cutting Mitring Floor Tiles
- 450 Watts Small Mobile Wet Tile Cutter
- Carry Handle For Simple Transportation
- 110 mm Top Quality Diamond Saw Blade
- Fast Release Lateral - Flexible Angle Guide
: Silverline Electric Tile Saw Diamond Cut Blade
- Accurate And Quick Cutting Of Ceramic Tiles
- Water Reservoir Cools, Washes, Lubricates
- Diamond Cutting Blade Enhanced Results
- Table Size 360 x 330 mm Using Bevel Cutting
- DIY 450 Watts Power Tile Cutter 230 Volts
- Includes Guard, Water Tub And Instructions
- Full-Length Fence And 45 Degrees Mitre Guide
: Voche Floor Tile Cutter 450W Fast And Accurate
- 450 W Electric Diamond Blade Tile Cutter
- Suited To Use Dry Or Wet Cutting Blades
- Permits A Quick Set-Up And Exact Cutting
- Fast And Accurate Locking Cutting Guide
- Excellent Cutting From 0 To 45 Degrees
- Effective Saw Can Make Ideal Mitre Cuts
- Permits Quick Precise Cutting Of Ceramic Tiles
- Installed With BS UK 3 Pin Plug CE Endorsed
MSW Wet Tile Cutting Machine With 4 Legs
- Saw Cutting Tool 200 mm - Depth 30 mm
- High Powered Motor With Robust Build
- Wet Tile Saw Cutting System 800 Watts
- Effective Process High Rotation 3000 RPM
- High Cutting Ability With Durable Blade
- Easy To Transfer With A Collapsible Base
KATSU 450 Watts Electric Tile Cutter
- Work Table May Be Angled 45 Degrees
- Produce Precise Longitude And Mitres
- Floor And Wall Diamond Cutter Blade
- Small And Moderate Floor And Wall Tiles
- Machine Gives Precise Fast Trimming
- Very Sturdy And Easy To Move Tile Cutter
RUBI Wet Tile Cutter Machine Floor And Walls
- Cut Ceramic Tiles, Best For Floor And Wall
- Electric Cutter With A Portable Head Style
- Exterior Water Container Is Easy To Control
- Direct Drive Motor With Thermal Protection
- Lateral Stop For Recurring Cuts And Square
- Wheels And Handle
- Diamond Blade CEV PRO
What Is An Electric Tile Cutter?
Electric power types may be substantial and a bit more untidy, each uses a diamond cutting blade and possess a water container to keep the hot edge cool. The powered ceramic tile cutters may be perfect for starters and are reasonably cheap - they genuinely stand out for cutting intricate angles.
Interior Cuts And L Shape Tiles
Electric tile cutting machines seem more elaborate to work with but do present many positive aspects over various other tile cutting solutions. Some offer a smooth table surface and the opportunity to perfectly accomplish unique cuts like interior cut-outs and (L) shape tasks etc.
Electric Power Diamond Tile Cutter
Several experts choose to have both electric diamond tile cutter and manual, but almost certainly make use of a hands-on tile cutter intended for ninety percent of the smaller trimming without using an electric drill to cut shapes. Perhaps the electric tile cutter machine for the little to moderate pieces.
Choosing The Right Tile Cutter
There are numerous cutter machine labels out there, meaning there is an abundance of choices available you must consider when choosing the ideal circular tile cutter machine.
Oddly Shaped Tiles And Mitre Cuts
Electric porcelain tile cutters are considerably more precise when compared to manual types. If you wish to remove part of a ceramic tile or mitre pieces, then you will have to use an electric version. Establishing oddly shaped ceramic tiles or cutting sections are all feasible with an electric cutter.
Best For Tiling A Whole Bathroom?
With a significant project like tiling a whole bathroom, you can understand the pace at which you can cut the tiles working with an electric tile cutter machine. As they are a great deal more precise, you can squander a fraction of the time you may perform with any manual device.
: PlasPlugs Tile Cutting Machine Ceramic And Slate
Modern and amended DW tile cutting machine with bench stops to terminate cutting tool. Integrated carrying hand-grip, lead safe keeping, able to lock cutting instruction, deploy left or perhaps right handed plus in-built wire storage. It's possible to cut tiling as much as 20 mm, and cuts ceramic, porcelain, stone etc.
- 22 Up To 45 Degrees Mitre Cutting
- Cute Tiles As Much As 20 mm Size
- Cuts Virtually All Dimensions Of Tile
- For Ceramic, Porcelain Plus Slate
- Includes Water Circulation Arrangement
- Manages Quarry, Stone Plus Marble
- Adjusting Splash Guard
- Unique Hi-Torque
It cuts masonry and marble straight cuts, formed cuts 22 plus 45 degree mitre cuts, simply no mess water circulation strategy that cuts practically all dimensions of tile. Incomparable 'high-torque' no stall electric motor and elevation adaptable splash safeguard.
[Rating: 9/10] £46 Get It → PlasPlugs Tile Cutting Machine
: Vitrex 650 Watts Power Pro Tile Cutter
A 650 Watts powered professional tile cutter saw impelled by a direct drive electric motor with a 180 mm diameter continual rim diamond edge for the competent cutting of several of components and hard materials.
This impressive no mess water dispersal arrangement guarantees the blade is continued at the best functioning temperature throughout utilisation.
- 180 mm Diameter Rim Diamond Edge
- Cutting Table Angles 22 Plus 45 Degrees
- Dual Extension For Bigger Platform Tiles
- Maintains The Blade At Best Temperature
- Power By 650 Watts Direct Electric Motor
- Recirculation Strategy Means No Chaos
- Water Re-Circulating
- Direct Driven Motor
This highly recommended saw possesses a dual extension for bigger platform tiles. Mitre joint cuts are additionally possible adopting the predetermined table slants of 22 in addition 45 degrees. Spec input electrical power 650 Watts, no load speed, negligible range cutting 30 mm and item weight of 2.7 Kg.
[Rating: 9/10] £105 Get It → Vitrex 650W Pro Tile Cutter
: Clarke 450W Electric Tile Saw Water Reservoir
This electric tile saw supplies quick, precise cutting of hard ceramics using a 180 mm continuous edge diamond blade that makes quick work of the majority of hard tiles. 450 Watts, 230V electric motor and the table angles, locks to as much as 45 degrees for bevel cutting functionality.
- Includes Mitre Joint Template Blade Safety
- Includes Sharp Cutting Blade And Fence
- Powerful 450 Watts 230V Electric Motor
- Saw Locks In To 45 Degrees For Bevel Cut
- Table Slant Cut - Tile Saw Weight 7.9 Kg
- Water Reservoir Understates Debris Levels
- Mitre Cutting Template
- Table For Bevel Cuts
A powerful electric motor with table cant features plus it locks away to 45 degrees for an accurate bevel cut. Upper limit depth of cut 35 mm, maximum width of cutting 330 mm. Introduced water reservoir downplays dust degrees and lubricates the cutter edge.
[Rating: 9/10] £56 Get It → Clarke 450 W Electric Tile Saw
Electric Wet Tile Cutter Or Manual Tool?
The conflict between hand-operated floor tile cutting machines and electrical versions is continual. This problem is undoubtedly caused by they may have significant positive aspects. Electrical equipment is often bigger and more costly, but the larger they are, the more cash they will cost.
Blade Friction And Water Cooling
For those with numerous tiles to cut, dry ceramic tile cutters are the strategy to use. The motorised 600 mm tile cutter needs water to cool down the saw blade and decrease friction. They will provide exact cuts, nevertheless, are not as effective as a decent manual brand.
Which Diamond Tile Cutter
Electric powered wet tile cutters may also cut all of the awkward cuts too, which usually most hands-on tools cannot. Manual cutter machines are lighter and generally cost less than the electric diamond tile cutters with a motor - but may 'cost far more' for a few of the most excellent devices.
Use Both Powered And Hands-On
Seeing that manual ceramic tile cutter equipment are mainly hand managed, you can be short of general precision of the cutting tasks. A specialist DIY pro that creates exceptional cuts with a reasonable tool version is ideal as there isn't an electric motor to power and no water to consider.
Professional Tile Cutters With Precise Mitre Cutting
Due to the diamond cutting blade tool and impressive electric motor, you can cut a more extensive selection of tiles with an electric tile cutting machine. This makes them a far more appropriate decision for starting several assignments.
: Einhell Cheap Wet Tile Saw With Diamond Blade
This modern cheap wet tile saw with diamond blade is a high powered as well as modest sized tile cutting equipment - fashioned for the competent and precise cutting of roofing or wall tiles.
- 2 Years Guarantee Good After Sales Help
- Diamond Inclined Cutting Disc Incorporated
- Parallel Template For Expanded Precision
- Tile Cut Velocity 3000 Revolutions Per Minute
- Water Cooling Strategy For Arduous Tile Jobs
- Work Bench Dimensions Are 330 x 360 mm
- Non-Slip Plastic Legs
- Perform Angle Cuts
This excellent modern equipment additionally boasts a water system to cool off the blade throughout arduous tile cutting procedures. There's likewise an incorporated parallel stop and direct guide for imparted precision once cutting.
This effective work bench can in addition be tilted at 45 degrees for additional precision and ease of use for the more ambitious tile cutting processes.
[Rating: 9/10] £49 Get It → Einhell Cheap Wet Tile Saw
: DPT 800W Table Tile Cutting Tool
Operated by a 800 Watts 230V electric powered motor, this table tile cutting tool includes thermal overload safety in addition to a VDE authorised magnetic protection electric switch.
The chromium plate coated table angles ranging from 0 to as much as 45 degrees, and is accommodated with a versatile parallel cutting off fence area.
- Ample 230 Volts Electric Powered Motor
- For Slate As Well As Natural Masonry Tiles
- Includes 3.5L Potential Water Reservoir
- Matched With Flexible Parallel Cutter Fence
- Steel Plated Table Slants Up To 45 Degrees
- Thermal Overload - 45 Degree Cutter Guide
Additionally, it incorporates a 45 degree cutting point and equipped 180 mm size continuous rim diamond cutting edge that's appropriate for glazed ceramic, porcelain, quarry, slating as well as all natural masonry tiles.
It includes 3.5 Litres total capacity water supply reservoir for cutting blade cooling, and it's outfitted with a BS sanctioned wired connector.
[Rating: 9/10] £179 Get It → DPT Table Tile Cutting Tool
: Ferm Tile Cutter Machine Water Cool System
An electrical powered tile cutter machine with water cool system that is perfect for cutting bath as well as cooking area tiles. The equipment is water supply cooled in order for dust free high accuracy cutting plus lengthier saw cutting blade long life.
The equipment offers a high powered 600 Watts electric motor and the work table is adaptable ranging from 0 to 45 degrees tilt for exact perspective cutting.
- 600 Watts Induction Electric Motor
- Appended With Diamond Cutting Blade
- Flexible Work Table Ranging 45 Degrees
- Mitre Joint Guide For Accurate Function
- Protection Switch Plus RCD Connector
- Water Cooled Saw Cutting Blade Strategy
- Chrome Plated Table
- Diamond Blade 180 mm
It includes a water cooling strategy for dust particle free high accuracy cutting and parallel direct for exact outcomes, protection electrical switch plus PRCD connector. The work table is adaptable by 0 up to 45 degrees for accurate position cutting. Top quality diamond saw cutting blade and robust chrome coated table.
[Rating: 9/10] £49 Get It → Ferm Tile Cutter Machine Water
: Vitrex Mains Powered Electric Table Wet Saw
This flexible table wet saw is a diamond bladed mains equipment using a direct drive arrangement equipped with a high powered 900 Watts hushed induction motor. It raises a steady cutting velocity for very smooth cutting of all tiles.
The big water container fitted out and features a submersible pump system that delivers tap water to the dynamic cutter wheel for necessary cooling down.
- Diamond Blade Mains Power Tile Saw
- Effortless Positioning Plus Transport
- High Powered 900 Watts Quiet Motor
- Integrated Grips And Flexible Castors
- Tough Fold Legs - Very Smooth Cuts
- Wet Tile Saw Including Direct Drive
- Sturdy Fold-Up Legs
- Allows Diagonal Cuts
This out-sized bench design slotted metal cutting desk is just right for supporting big tiles, and in addition features an integrated drain. It possesses a sliding rule plus locking system mitre joint guide.
The completely flexible mitre guide enables for slanted cuts ranging from 0 to 45 degrees. Includes convenient integrated hand-grips, versatile castors as well as rugged folding feet construct for simple positioning and transporting.
[Rating: 9/10] £299 Get It → Vitrex Electric Table Wet Saw
Electric ceramic tile cutter machines for just about any size wall or floor tile. They cut ceramic, porcelain and even slate using an extended work table for bigger tiles - including accurate guide for mitre cuts.
Lock style cutting guide for direct edge cuttings, plus some wet tile saws offer a protection wheel guard with adaptable height alterations.