We help you choose the best UK DJ headphones for mixing tailored to the majority of reasonable prices with essential features. Outstanding frequency response professional DJ headphones in light and sturdy styles, active noise cancellation concept and folding cups.
If you are a disc jockey, little or nothing but top-rated gear will suffice. Nevertheless, purchasing the best DJ headset for mixing may be a dilemma acknowledged by existing functionality.
Sony Over-Ear DJ Headphones For Music Mix
- Over Ear DJ Headsets Style Is Very Pleasant Fit
- Highlights Reversible Cup And 1.2 Metres Wire
- 40 mm Neodymium Driver Frequency 25000 Hz
- Flip Design Makes Fast Storage And Transport
- Wide Moulded Headband And Cushion Ear Cups
- Beautiful Headphones Come In Several Colours
BeyerDynamic Studio Headphones For Mixing PROs
- Headphone Frequency Response 5 Up To 35000 Hz
- Soft Circumaural And Replaceable Velour Ear Pads
- Durable, Lasting And Strong - Made In Germany
- Clear, Spacious Strong Bass Sounds And Treble
- Coiled Link Wire With Mini Jack Connector 3.5 mm
- PRO Headphones Exquisite For Studio Applications
- These Over-Ear Headsets Guarantee High Comfort
- Ultra Light Weight Diaphragm
- Head Band Makes A Secure Fit
Sivga Professional DJ Headphones Over-Ear Open Back
- Filter Impurities In The Audio Recover Pure Music
- Pads Offer Maximum Comfort And Noise Solitude
- Open Back Style Provides Holographic Stereo System
- Intended For Comfort 180 Degrees Swivel Ear-Cups
- Delivers A Vintage Style And Exclusive Sound Quality
- High Definition Sharp Treble, Rich Bass Sounds Power
- Hand Made With An All-Natural Walnut Surface Finish
Types Of Music Mix DJ Headphones
Several studio headphones for mixing are created the supreme in music mixing perfection. Even with a multitude of choices that can be found, understanding what to watch out for may be difficult. Here we discuss the essential features you must know about when selecting DJ headphones.
Translate Signal To Superb Sound
We look at the frequency range of the headsets, 'bass sound' and treble audio. The field is generally to 20000 Hz with all the lesser side comprising bass as well as more advanced features. The drivers in our headphones for mixing translate signals to sound, so the bigger the item, the higher acoustic calibre.
Closed And The Open Ear Styles
The drivers ordinarily array between 8 mm to all the way to 50 millimetres. The headphones for music production come in two variations of closed as well as the open ear. The closed ear structure will keep out encompassing sound and is recommended by many - most here are closed style.
Weight And User Comfort
Headsets are available in distinct weight loads, and the type you decide on will identify just how comfy they are to put on. In case you foresee wearing any cheap DJ headphones for extended periods, think about getting lighter in weight merchandise.
Interference Of Environmental Sounds
Incredibly good headsets are a necessary device to a disc jockey since with no excellent set, there is simply no smart approach to hear what they're establishing in any recording studio room or over the stage, although just suppressing interference from environmental audio.
Decent Wireless headphones make it possible to listen to all aspects in any formula and have interest in areas like frequency and range to provide enjoyable and nicely rounded production. In spite of this, high performing headphones are a pricey expenditure.
TaoTronics Wireless DJ Headphones Deep Bass
- HiFi Fascinating Bass - Sizeable Aperture Drivers
- Active Noise Cancellation Will Block Out Sounds
- Achieve Riveting Audio And Thumping Bass Sound
- 1st Class Comfortable Wear Also On Lengthy Trips
- Involve In Tunes With Simply No Ambient Sound
- Fresh Hyper Velocity Of Only 5 Minutes Charge
- Integral cVc 6 Mic Guarantees Clear Phone Calls
- Built-In Mic Hands Free
- Deep And Powered Bass
Monoprice Monolith Over-Ear DJ Headphones
- Open-Back Supplies Holograph Hearing Encounter
- Rigid And Light 50 mm Beryllium Metallic Driver
- Headset Provides Legitimate And Balanced Audio
- Produces Open, Genuine And All Natural 'SoundScape'
- Two Types Of Ear Pads In Leather And Velour Designs
- Method Is Designed To Fit Completely Over The Head
- Every Driver Configured To Offer Optimum Dynamics
Sennheiser Close DJ Headset Split Head Band
- Split Headband For Assured Position On Head
- Suitable Field Replacement Of Component Unit
- Television HiFi System Passive Noise Decrease
- Minor Impedance For Widespread Compatibility
- Shut Acoustic Style For All Harmonic Distortion
- Solitary Side On Ear Supra Aural Headset Amp
- Tough, Easily Removed Steel Cable Style Module
- High Attenuation Of Noise
- For True Music Mix Pros
Numark Excellent DJ Headphones With Smooth Swivel
- Neodymium Magnet - Voice Coil For Ideal Frequency
- Safeguard On The Go - Incorporates A Travel Case
- The DJ Smooth Ultra Sturdy Build And Swivel Style
- Continues To Be Comfortable During Prolonged Use
- Smooth Connectivity To Practically All DJ Mixers
- High Fidelity Full Range Audio - Large 50 mm Driver
- First-Class Comfort - Breathable Protein Leather Pad
Balancing DJ Headset Features With Price
Professionals frequently suggest against reducing your expectations on good DJ headphones when you are just a flourishing mixer with just a few pounds free, you will in all probability be forced to select the most desirable your hard earned money can purchase.
Inexpensive Headsets Fit For Purpose
There exists some inexpensive headphones 'sub-par equipment', which not merely offers substandard sound quality, but additionally, hardly ever last past 30 days of lively usage. A certain amount of low-cost headsets may be perfect to fulfil your preferences.
Need The Expensive Headsets?
Just spending more will probably get you the very best headphones for mixing out there, as various approaching and founded DJ's perform great with 'more basic' devices. This usually brings up the question if expensive headsets are genuinely worth the excessive cost.
No matter the cost, an appropriate set of headphones will need to meet quite a definable group of requirements when selecting for your spending budget.
Comfort Level Value To The DJ
You will have these DJ headsets on all the time and no matter what pair you purchase, they will need to feel convenient for your own ears, i.e. certainly not too restricted, and with the perfect scale cups to accommodate the form of lobes, yet won't be worth it if they cannot keep background sound at bay.
Noise Cancelling Of Background Sound
The closed style studio headphones for mixing attribute sturdy open up casing throughout the ear cups, which usually make sure that environmental disruptions are as separated as is feasible from precisely what is observed in the headsets - note, the noise cancelling headsets can range significantly in cost.
Are Headphones Built Hard Wearing?
In any rough conditions, open-back cups can force one to fire-up the volume level to possibly ear-damaging variants. If you are an accomplished DJ, the headsets you acquire will more than likely be relocated around all night, with various other intense assessments of sturdiness involved.
Audio-Technica ATH Circumaural DJ Headphones
The ATH-M50x specialist monitor DJ studio headset is perhaps the best in the M-Series range, recognised by leading audio technicians and expert audio testers regularly. It functions the identical sought after sonic signature, with refined ear pads and easily-removed wires.
- Copper Aluminum Cable Voice Coils
- Exclusive 45mm Large Aperture Drivers
- Much More Stability And Convenience
- Significant, Precise Bass Response
- Specialised Earpad And Headpiece..
- With Removable 3 Cables Incorporated
Coming from large aperture drivers to audio isolating earcups and sturdy design, the M50x offers an unparalleled encounter for the most critical sound authorities.
Frequency response 15 - 28000 Hz maximum input power. Sensitivity 99 dB Impedance. Weight 287g with no wire and connection.
(Rating: 9/10) £104 - Audio-T Circumaural Headphones
Yamaha PRO Over-Ear Headphones Gold Plated
A high fidelity premium over the ear headphone. The HPH provides an resulting audio so remarkable, authentic, crystal clear and pleasingly enveloping, it causes your heartbeat to run faster and transmits down your backbone.
- Alloy Constructed Earcups And Yamaha Tuned
- Dual Input/Output For Adaptable Connectivity
- Easily Removed Tangle Resistant Cable 120cm
- Flexible Headband And Smooth Ear Cushions
- Gold Plated 6.3 mm Adapter..
- In-Line Remote/Mic | Semi Rigid Travel Case
The drivers include a brand new proprietary style, showcasing 'neodymium magnets' offering optimum efficiency when used in combination with mobile phones and tablets, along with other convenient music players.
- Offers Great Noise Isolation
- High Energy High-Performance
The over-ear cup design gives superb sound isolation, even though the ultra-premium ear cushion components guarantee a sharp, clear audio. Ultra comfortable and long lasting.
(Rating: 9/10) £148 - Yamaha HPH Over-Ear Headphones
Features You Can Be Confident Of
A smart idea is to obtain well-made headphones for mixing that will at minimum offer you many months of regular performances before them displaying indications of deterioration. You will discover headsets in existence that will not even endure a single evening in any nightclub.
Technical Bass And Natural Highs
Like the majority of various other digital devices, several headphones attribute several technical specs. Many are created to address the bass sound, while some concentrate on those who would prefer extended and all-natural highs, mids and then those lower frequencies.
Close And Encircle The Ears Completely
Ear pads must be perfectly cushioned for comfort and attached to revolving or rotating arms, which usually enable convenient solitary sided monitoring and then placement. Your professional DJ headphones ear protection will need to entirely and pleasantly encircle the ears.
Sufficient Ear Cup Side Force Check
Your headband needs to present convenient flexibility that keeps a sufficient amount of side force to hold a single earcup protected when you're monitoring your music mix similar to several good gaming headsets for Xbox and PC we have on our site.
SHURE Portable Open Back Style Headphones
Shure offer range topping, high-end stereo, open back headphones with independently matched drivers for unrivaled audible functionality, not forgetting the smooth continuous highs and precise bass sounds, perfect for blending and perfecting.
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm (1/8 Inch) Stereo Mini Jack
- Increased Linear Removal Of Interior Resonances
- Independently Examined And Serialised By Shure
- Steel Driver Frame With Vented Centre Pole Piece
- Supply Secure Connection And Detachability
- Transducer Type Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet
Light and portable headphone construction, offering aircraft grade lightweight alloy and stainless-steel grilles for improved longevity. It includes alternative velours earpads, a trendy zippered carry case and gold-plated adapter.
Open back, circumaural style of exceedingly natural audio, wide stereo image and elevated level of field. Compact construction and increased resilience with replaceable deterioration parts etc.
(Rating: 9/10) £99 - SHURE SR Open Back Headphones
Pioneer HDJ Memory Cushion DJ Headphones
Resilient, good quality headphones for the expert disc jockey. The HDJ guarantees excellent clearness with apparent separation and optimum convenience, whatever atmosphere you may notice yourself in. Regardless of whether it's performing in a crammed nightclub, or engineering in a recording studio.
- Comfy Leather Surface Pillows The Ears
- Detachable Mini XLR Connector
- Durable But Light And Portable
- Elegant Aluminium External Finish
- High-Flux Magnet - Exceptional Resolution
- Ideal For Long Periods In The Nightclub
- Circumaural Dynamic Type
- Stereo Mini Plug Gold Plated
The heavy-duty construct of these headsets guarantees zero resonance. Enjoy comfort, sporting a durable but light and portable magnesium swivel style fold system, the headphones are powerful, comfy and compact to transport. Each 'ear-cup provides good insulation' and pivots a complete 90 degrees.
(Rating: 9/10) £339 - Pioneer HD DJ Headphones
V-Moda Crossfade Headphones For Studio
Regarding the Crossfade nightclub DJ headphone is the genuine music brand name that combines trend and performance. Headphones are an important instrument for firms and artists who demand unmatched functionality, provided dependably every time.
- Excellent Contemporary Audiophile Tuning...
- Distinctive Cliqfold Style Of Sleek And Storage
- Extremely Transport Case Boasting V-Strap
- Lifelike Vocals And Clear, Crisp Highs
- Super Wide Clearness And Intense Midrange
- Ultra Extended Highs Tuned By The Community
Analog noise isolation naturally decreases the interruptions of jet motors, crying infants and audience sounds. No batteries or synthetic processing. Strong, pure audio without the two extra analog conversions of battery powered headphones that contaminate the wholesomeness of your tunes.
(Rating: 9/10) £199 - V-Moda Headphones Studio DJ
Over Ear Style DJ Headphones With Superb Sound Range
Many headphones for music production are really great sound systems, providing an excellent switching sound. Search for elliptical, circumaural design headphones for mixing with maximum convenience plus lower background sound.
Professional headsets are well suited for noisy DJ scenarios with substantial noise isolation as well as swivel ear cups and so forth. A significant set of headphones can be accepted for any audiophile; nevertheless, they will become distressing when employed for DJ work.
Aiaiai Gold Coated Plugs Headphones For Mixing
This impressive configuration renders it the best headphones for mixing with it's dependable ability for extensive hearing. Impressive bass sound plus imparted power in the deeper mid depth, broad audio stage plus high setting isolation.
- Gold Coated Plugs Guarantee Best Connectivity
- High Calibre Comfy H03 Plastic Headband
- Less Meddlesome System Whenever You're Mixing
- Make The Headsets Accommodate To Your Taste
- Select To Lock The Lead To The Audio Speaker Unit
- Sumptuous Headband Desirable For Any Position
- Tilted Stereo System Connector And Wire Locking
Organised with a 40 mm titanium plated driver to contract straining, supplying an ample and deep sound. The studio headphones audio is strong and the device plays bass sound extremely well even at reduced noise levels.
[Rating: 9/10] £160 → Aiaiai Headphones For Mixing
Shure Closed-Back Circumaural DJ Headphones
The stylish Shure specialised Circumaural headphones are suitable for Disc Jockeys, experienced audio technicians and recording studio pros. Headsets that offer precise response throughout the complete sound range.
- Light And Portable, Ergonomic Fit
- Minimises Background Sound
- Precise Frequency Response Delivers
- Replaceable Velour Ear Pads
- DJ Headphones Sit Perfectly Over The Ears
- Sleek High-End Extension With Tight Bass
- Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- Masters Your Critical Listening
Light and portable ergonomic fit with high quality cushioned headband offers superior comfort over prolonged time periods. A 'closed-back circumaural style' rests easily over the ears and decreases background sound. Retractable design, with 90 degrees rotating ear cups for effortless storage and ease of mobility.
(Rating: 9/10) £169 - Shure Circumaural DJ Headphones
Leading designs employ aluminium, and (ti) hardware which keeps weight reduced. Try to find studio DJ headphones that are comparatively small to fit in your DJ carrier. They have to be durable enough to share storage space with your various other equipment and come out like new.