Electronic handheld live cable detectors help you avert costly blunders as a result of drilling in to undetectable electric power wires, gas or water plumbing. Eliminate uncertainty whenever securing fittings, framing artwork or installing shelves by determining a safe structure for affixing.
NEW! Dr.Meter Electric Cable Detector Stud Scanner
- Anti-Slip Structure Simple To Use Convenient Gadget
- Ergonomic Style Small Portable Physical Structure
- Lit-Up LCD And Sound Sign Suggest Application
- Possesses A Clear Beep Characteristic To Inform You
- Product Indicates The Existence Of Live AC Power Cord
- Rapidly Discovers Ends And Middle Of Metallic Studs
- Suggests To You Of The Stud's Placement And Position
WELQUIC Wire Detector In Wall Surface With LCD
- Beep Sound For Regarding Optimal Signal Alerts
- Display In Addition To Audio And Visual Indicator
- Easily Readable Characteristics Built Back-Lit LCD
- Electric Centre Discovering Stud Detector Tool
- Ergonomic Structure Made With Smooth Grips
- High Precision Electric AC Live Power Cord Indicator
- Perform Power 9 Volt Battery Is Not Incorporated
- Picks Up Metallic Up To 76 Millimetres More Detail
- Plumbing, (Rebar) As Well As Other Metal Items
- Registers Wood Studs With Automated Calibration
- Supplies Comfort And Better Control Of The Device
- Extremely Accurate Scanner
- Ergonomic With Good Grip
- Battery Not Included
How To Use A Live Wire Detector
For correct use, always position the wall cable detector flat up against the surface before turning on. Push and contain the scan option invariably while in use. Position it flat upon wall structure, to begin with, after that push and support the scan switch - maintain the device still until eventually calibration is finished.
Ensure the tool stays 'flat on the wall' and slowly move the unit gradually. The electric cable detector should not be put immediately over any stud or solid component, for example, steel, wet or perhaps recently decorated regions or it won't appropriately adjust.
The recognition depth and border discovery can differ on account of the dampness content of materials, wall structure consistency, fresh paint and so forth. All live cable detectors feature a significant LCD display, are convenient and easy to discover stud perimeters.
Bosch LCD Digital Live Wiring And Pipe Scanner
This particular Bosch created safety device makes your projects pass quicker, with much more specific and effective working functionality. It comes with multi-mode recognition for wooden studs, metallic materials like rebar or copper plumbing and live wiring. An illuminated visual LCD display signifies settings and recognition.
Bosch GMS120 Live Wiring And Pipe Scanner
- 3 Options Wooden, Metallic, AC Electrical Wiring
- Audible Recognition Signs With On-Off Switch
- Ergonomic Soft-Grip For Protected Hold Comfort
- Finds Rebar, Studs And Steel Or Even Copper Piping
- Highly Accurate Live Electrical Wiring Sensor
- Illuminated Visual LCD Display Recognition Power
- Intelligent Calibration For Simple, Accurate Detection
- Lit Up Ring Signifies Recognition Position...
- Multi-Mode Recognition For Wood Studs And Steel
- Provides A High Recognition Efficiency Of 120mm Deep
Strong metallic recognition capacity picks-up steel as much as 12cm deep in treated concrete structures. Automated middle locater finds the centre of recognised metal or wood objects. 3 selection processes in wood, metal or cabling with automated standardisation for straightforward and accurate sensing.
[Rating: 9/10] - £59 - Get It Here → Bosch Live Wiring And Pipe Scanner
Zircon Multi Scanner TruCal Pro SL Live Cable Detector
The Zircon multiple scanning device Pro SL is a reliable instrument for all those sub surface area checking assignments. It effortlessly and precisely discovers the perimeters of studs, joists, and all metals. Additionally, it detects and records live electrical cables. 4 mode transition offers instantaneous access to all capabilities.
Zircon Scanner TruCal Live Cable Detector
- AC Scan Discovers And Tracks Live Electric Cables
- Determines Objects Immediately In Metal Or Wood
- Discovers Wires As Much As 76mm Deep...
- Green LED TruCal Light Notifies Once Calibrated
- Patented TruCal Technologies Calibrates Any Wall
- Spotlite Pointing Technique And Sound Notification
- Wire Warning Alert Determines Hot Electrical Wiring
The 'stud scan' discovers wood or metal studs and joists approximately 19.5mm deep and the deep scan setting increases the scanning degree to 38mm. Steel function picks up metallic studs in addition copper, lightweight aluminium and iron piping as much as 3.8cm deep. Rebar in concrete finds as much as 7.6cm in depth.
[Rating: 9/10] - £47 - Get It Here → Zircon Scanner TruCal Live Cable Detector
Megger VF2 Live Cable Voltage Detector Flash Light
The Megger VF2 voltage sensor is a small in size pen-style device to recognise the existence of live AC currents from 100 to 600V. Voltage is capacitively discovered, signalled around the VF1 through the lighting of a bright red LED located inside the white coloured plastic tip part.
Megger VF2 Live Cable Voltage Detector
- Cables And Wires Plus Circuit Breakers
- Compact Size Pen Style Detecting Device
- Flashlight Used In Inadequate Lighting
- Functions At Plug Outlets, Fuses, Switches
- Incorporates A Bright White LED Torch
- Perceptible Alerting With Bright Light
- Red LED Positioned Within The Tip..
It also provides the added function of an 'audible alert' gadget actuated concurrently to the red LED. The VF2 includes a flash light and the prolonged life of the charged battery is accomplished by means of a bright white LED. It consists of an automated audible alerting buzzer.
[Rating: 9/10] - £63 - Get It → Megger VF2 Live Cable Voltage Detector
Silverline Small Studs, Joists And Live Cable Detector
A powerful self-calibrating 3 in 1 sensor for detecting wood plus, for example studs and ceiling joists, 'live AC cables' as well as metallic materials. LED and clear sensor alerting indicators. Demands one 9V PP3 battery, which is not incorporated.
Silverline Studs, Joists Live Cable Detector
- Demands 9V Battery Not Integrated
- Display Screen And Clear Indicators
- Hand Tools Are Guaranteed Forever
- LED And Clear Sensor Alerting Means
- Put Through Comprehensive Screening
- Registers Studs, Joists And Live Cables
- Self Calibrating 3 In 1 Sensor Device
Recognised and dependable through UK and Europe, Silverline's extensive selection of resources fulfils both present and foreseeable future requirements. New items, making use of the most recent technologies. Product range consists of hand and DIY equipment to be used in your own home.
[Rating: 8.5/10] - £14 - Get It → Silverline Studs, Joists Live Cable Detector
Black Decker Pipe, Live Electric Cable Detector
This particular BD picks up cables and metallic piping just before drilling for security. It provides a depth of recognition for metal studs of 50mm, and a range of sensors for copper piping of 25.5mm. Depth of discovery for AC cables is 50mm and the device functions an LED display screen for simple ease of use.
Black Decker Pipe Live Cable Detector
- 9V Alkaline Battery | 2 Years Guarantee
- Discovers Live Cables Behind Any Wall Space
- Easy To Use Pipe And Live Cable Detector
- LED Display Screen With Configurations
- Made To Assist The Position Of Metallic Piping
- Noticeable As Well As Sound Alerts..
- Pre-Determine Where Pipes And Live Cables Are
- Utilised As A Safety Measure Ahead Of Drilling
Whenever redecorating, safety factors are essential - and for that reason you need to ensure that it is risk-free to drill in to a wall structure to prevent burrowing in a water pipe or live cable. Pre-assess exactly where piping and live wires are situated before you begin the drilling activity.
Basically switch the sensor on and put it up against the wall structure. Whenever having discovered electric wires of plumbing, the instrument offers you graphic and sound notifications. Operated by 9V alkaline battery and lightweight. A perfect system that needs to be in any DIY tool resource.
[Rating: 9/10] - £22 - Get It → Black Decker Pipe Live Cable Detector
Draper Pipes, Nails, Live Wire And Stud Metal Detector
Picks up live or expended electric wires, metal water piping, nails, along with other metallic materials and wooden studs in partition walls, which may be positioned without creating surface area destruction. Optimum depth of infiltration 27mm.
Draper 13818 Live Wire Vage Detector
- 27mm Highest Depth Of Penetration
- Created To High Quality Specifications
- Finds Pipes, Nails An Other Metallic Objects
- Impact-Resistant Metal Vage Stud Sensor
- Instruction Booklet Enclosed With Every Device
- Picks Up Live Or Dead Electric Power Wires
- Utilises A PP3 Size Battery Offered Individually
All Draper equipment are produced to good quality specifications, which are rigorously managed by quality control technicians. They feature the best value for money and a variety of beneficial characteristics to enhance the efficiency of the merchandise.
[Rating: 8.5/10] - £16 - Get It → Draper Live Wire Vage Detector
Bosch D-Tect Accurate Detector With Visual Readout
The D-Tect 150 specialist scanner is for all experts and beginners who desire to steer clear of unintentionally making contact with unwelcome materials whenever drilling. Extremely wide band radar sensing unit method gives millimetre accurate sensors of alloys, live wires, wood studs as well as plastic type piping.
Bosch D-Tect 150 Accurate Detector
- Avert Mistakes Hitting Dangerous Items Drilling
- Device Demands Absolutely No Calibration
- Finds Live Wires, Wood Studs And Plastic Plumbing
- Outcomes Noticeable Instantly On Display..
- Radar Technique Supplies Millimetre Accurate Discovery
- Simple Usage Procedure From Ergonomic Handle
- Specific Discovery Of Floor And Wall Structure Heating
- The Professional Tool For All Experts And DIY Folk
- Utmost Protection From Display Of Optimum Drill Depth
- Easy To Read LCD Screen
- Works On All Surfaces
Accurate recognition of floor and wall structure heating solutions. It offers dependability as a result of a precise display screen of material components and optimum security on account of display of the highest possible authorised drilling depth. Five diverse processes allow the most beneficial recognition on virtually any surface area.
[Rating: 9/10] - £558 Get It → Bosch D-Tect 150 Accurate Detector
Live Wire Detectors For Risky Cables That Find Pipes
The multi-indicator together with the check settings discover wood, steel, AC live cables as well as deeply embedded techniques. Whenever calibration is completed, the device will sound a brief beep - plus the display screen bars will be removed.
Great for metal detecting jobs, the ergonomic grasp style enables a snug hold of the electric wire detector in a choice of any hand at virtually any perspective.
The ideal indicator for plumbing engineers, building contractors, craftsmen, masons, property renovators, building employees, domestic electrical engineers, and DIY lovers among others who require a reliable diagnosis.
INTEY AC Live Wire Detector And Stud Scanner
- AC Scan For Locating Live AC Cables 2 Inch Depth
- Change To The Specified Application Of The Scan
- Employed For Finding And Seeking Centre Of Wood
- Fast And Simple Stud Wall Structure Scanning Device
- Flooring And Ceilings With The Live Wire Connection
- LCD Screen Rapidly Registers Objects Behind Surface
- Metallic Studs, Water Lines, Joists At The Rear Of Wall
- Scan To Find As Well As Uncovering Metallic Items
- Three Scanning Settings In Total For Easy Recognition
- Visual Back-Lit Display Multi Wall Scanner Detector
Tacklife Multi Wall Scanning Electric Cable Finder Probe
- Auto-Off Following Stand By For A Few Moments
- Device Recognises Wood Under Numerous Settings
- High-End LCD Screen Precisely Examines Any Angle
- Identify Ferrous Metals To 4.72 Inch 120 Millimetres
- Large Power Sign And Display Screen Metallic Depth
- Lighting Generously Signifies Area Of Buried Items
- Modify The Level Of Sensitivity Of Metal Discovering
- More Intense Scan Depth Identify Stud Under Wood
- Precise And Strong Screening For Moisture Of Wood
- Wall Structure And Building Material With A Probe Pin
Live wire detectors enable you to determine and locate wooded stud work, steel and AC voltage wiring, supplying a specific indication of undetectable physical objects using an LED and buzzer indicator strategy. Discover wood, AC cables and metallic studs. Locate and pinpoint stud middle position.