Panic alarms for the elderly present self-sufficiency when you wish and fast assistance as it's needed. At the contact of a button, family or friends may be notified around the clock, 7 days a week, providing reassurance and peace of mind in emergencies. Quick alarm device set-up by end user, associate or relative.
- 01: TAX Exempt SureSafe Panic Alarm For Elderly Crisis Call Device - (Recommended!)
- 02: NRS Health Care Personal Alarm For Elderly Auto Phone Dialling - (Recommended!)
- 03: New Auto Dial Fall Alarm For Elderly Panic Button Uses Existing BT Phone Line
- 04: Wireless Panic Button For Elderly And Disabled Alarm Hands Free - (Recommended!)
- 05: Lifemax Emergency Alarm For The Elderly With Wi-Fi Alert + Panic Setting - (Best Value!)
- 06: Wi-Fi NRS Health Auto Dial Panic Alarm Safety Alert Pendant Wireless Function
- 07: VAT Exempt SureSafe Pendant Alarm For Elderly Duo Easy Set-Up - (Recommended!)
01: TAX Exempt SureSafe Panic Alarm For The Elderly
The SureSafe personalised emergency call technique is an individual panic alarm system for UK seniors. Reassurance for you personally, security and protection for the ones that you care for. It offers assurance and facilitates independent dwelling for the elderly.
TAX Exempt SureSafe Panic Alarm For The Elderly
- Alarm System Is Non Supervised Security
- An Inexpensive Independent Lifestyle For All
- Created For Seniors Living In Their Own Home
- Easy Set-Up, Basically Connect And Proceed etc
- Fast Call For Assistance At The Press Of A Button
- Not Simply For People Who Are Able To Afford It
- Rapidly Notify Them In The Event Of An Emergency
- Save Your Desired Contact Phone Numbers Within
- Simply No Costly Continuing Checking Charges
- Superb Method To Preserve Self-Sufficient Dwelling
A nursing alert technique that enables any susceptible elderly person to call for assistance at the simple press of an anxiety button if they fall or become sick.
A senior personalised security alarm for self-sufficient home residing. Straightforward to set-up, basically connect and proceed without any assembly charges or continuing expenses.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £86 ) Get It Here → TAX Exempt SureSafe Panic Alarm For The Elderly
02: NRS Health Care Personal Alarm For Elderly With Automatic Phone Dialling
This alarm gadget permits an individual who is alone in their own home to call for assistance effortlessly in crisis situations.
It includes an 'auto dialling receiver' primary device that links to your home landline phone socket - and a modest pendant design anxiety alarm that may be worn round the neck.
NRS Health Care Personal Alarm For Elderly
- 4 x AAA Batteries May Be Used For Back-Up
- Choice Of Recording (Help) Communication
- Connects To BT Household Telephone System
- Consists Of Long Phone Connection Wire..
- Continues To Phone Until Somebody Responds
- Dual Adaptor For Connecting To Home Phone
- Enables Hands-Free Two-Way Conversation
- Functions Hands-Free Speaker Phone Facility
- Instantly Connects As Much As 3 Auto Numbers
- Pendant Design Anxiety Alarm With Auto Dialler
- Plays Pre-Recorded Communications To Receiver
- Primary Device Run By 6V Adapter Incorporated
- Suitable For Those With Disability Dwelling Alone
For unexpected emergencies, the individual pushes the panic alarm system switch and the principal device dials automated phone numbers for assistance.
As much as three contact phone numbers may be set. When the first number is 'occupied' or even on voice-mail, it will dial the following pre-programmed number.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £71 ) Get It Here → NRS Health Care Personal Alarm For Elderly
03: New Auto Dial Fall Alarm For Elderly Panic Button Uses Existing BT Phone
The auto-dial panic alarm system provides a secure feeling to the handicapped or aged individual residing alone. Appreciate self-reliance and level of privacy with this particular, straightforward to put in place anxiety alarm system.
The particular panic device includes two pendants, so in the situation of a crisis, the user pushes the button for phone support.
New Auto Dial Fall Alarm For Elderly
- Assistance Option May Be Used Around The Neck
- Back-Up Support 4 x AAA Batteries (Not Bundled)
- Battery Low Signal - Recognition Region 50 Metres
- Functions 3 Numbers Can Be Computerised
- Incorporates One Arm Worn Anxiety Switch..
- Personal (Help Me) Communication For 6 Seconds
- Primary Unit Utilises An AC Adapter (Is Provided)
- Straightforward System With 1 Remote Key Fob
- Straightforward To Arrange Panic Alarm System
- Take Pleasure In Self-Reliance And Personal Privacy
- Telephone For Instance With Max 16 Numbers
- Utilises Your Home Existing Telephone Line
When the first telephone number is pre-occupied, it's going to phone another pre-programmed telephone number (of 3 numbers may be created).
The consumer may record their very own (help me) communication content. Your own personal assistance switch may be utilised around your neck, as a bracelet, attached to your garments or installed on a wall.
[Rating: 8.5/10] ( ~ £72 ) Get It Here → New Auto Dial Fall Alarm For Elderly
04: Wireless Panic Button For Elderly And Disabled Alarm With 2-Way Hands Free
An excellent safety item for the incapacitated or elderly residing alone and anxious about falling over etc. This panic alarm system is a modest pendant, but good in a crisis.
The user pushes the option and the principal model dials up for guidance. When the fist number is focused on, it's going to call the following pre-programmed phone number.
Wireless Panic Button For Elderly
- 4 x AAA Batteries Intended For Back-Up
- Device Is Operated By A 6V Adapter
- Easy To Fully Set-Up Your (Help) Content
- Is In Accordance To All UK Requirements
- Provided With 2 Remote Wi-Fi Panic Controls
- Range From Panic Button And Device 50m
- Reduced Battery Warning Indicator..
- Two-Way Hands Free Voice Connection
- Uncomplicated Set-Up And Documenting
The user may record their very own (help-me) information and 3 phone numbers are generally set up, perhaps your neighbour, son or companion etc.
Any time responding hands-free with two-way discussion is achievable. The major unit receives panic transmission from the remote necklace and automatic calls.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £56 ) Get It Here → Wireless Panic Button For Elderly
05: Lifemax Home Emergency Alarm For The Elderly With Wi-Fi Alert + Panic Setting
A Wi-Fi contacting security alarm with two phoning necklaces and one receiver. This smart device strategy supplies exceptional assistance for seniors and handicapped folk.
Each and every pendant possesses an independent contact and panic option, as well as including an equipped neck wire plus battery.
Lifemax Emergency Alarm For The Elderly
- Distinct Tone For Every Option Included
- Fast Reset Option On Device To Terminate
- Ideal For Seniors And Handicapped People
- Powered By Batteries - Reduced Battery Alert
- System Functions Inside A Range Of 30 Metres
- Two Call Control Keys With Panic Setting
- Wi-Fi Care Alarm System - Light And Strong
The receiver is really a small and powerful device that may be operated by battery. The key device demonstrates which pendant is calling and 'emergency level' of call utilising audio and light signals. Every pendant provides independent call and panic control keys.
[Rating: 8.5/10] ( ~ £29 ) Get It Here → Lifemax Emergency Alarm For The Elderly
06: NRS Care Auto Dial Panic Alarm Safety Alert Pendant Wireless Transmitter
A wireless health call panic home security system, well suited for any relative who might be looking after one or two individuals in the same home.
Provides carer reassurance so they are able to continue additional duties around the house, secure knowing that the individual they are looking after can ask for them as appropriate.
NRS Health Care Auto Dial Panic Alarm Safety
- Carer May React Accordingly To Situation
- Easily Terminate The Phone Call Or Alert
- Fast Reset Option On Primary System To
- Pendant Transmitters Function Call And Options
- Pendant Transmitters Include Panic Switches
- Primary Receiver Held By Carer Recognises All
- Recognised By Various Audio Or Colour Alerts
- Recognises Which Person Demands Care, Degree
- Well Suited For Looking After A Few Individuals
- Wireless Nurse Call Technique With Sole Receiver
Household basic safety alert includes 1 principal receiver model for the carer and two contacting transmitters, which can be put on as necklaces by the person being looked after.
There exists a phone option and panic switch on every pendant. If the individual requires care, they push the correct control key.
[Rating: 8.5/10] ( ~ £36 ) Get It Here → NRS Health Care Auto Dial Panic Alarm Safety
07: VAT Exempt SureSafe Pendant Alarm For The Elderly Watch Duo Easy Set-Up
Personalised crisis alarm system for older adults includes a water-resistant pendant and water-proof wrist watch.
Perhaps you are currently concerned about a parent or guardian, family member, companion or perhaps neighbour who lives on their own and is not as healthy and fit as they were previously.
VAT Exempt SureSafe Pendant Alarm For The Elderly
- 2 Water-Resistant Necklaces In 1 Wrist And 1 Neck
- Alarm Delivering Satisfaction At The Press Of A Button
- Inexpensive Self-Sufficient Dwelling For Everyone
- Not Simply For Individuals Who Have Enough Money
- Quick And Easy Style To Supply Extra Safety At Home
- Simply No Set-Up Charges Or Continuing Expenses
- Supplies A Quick Alert In Cases Of Crisis Or Accident
- Supplying Reassurance At A Reasonable Cost
- They Are Generally Donned Round The Neck
- Very Easy To Set-Up - Basically Connect And Use
The SureSafe individual crisis response system supplies reassurance and facilitates a self-sufficient dwelling for maturing UK adults.
A clinical alert process that enables a susceptible elderly person to ask for help at the press of one button. A personal alarm for self-sufficient existence.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £94 ) Get It Here → VAT Exempt SureSafe Pendant Alarm For The Elderly
7 Panic Alarms For The Elderly - Frequently Donned Like A Necklace Or Wrist Band
Panic alarms for the elderly give the assurance that 'any-time' of night or day if there is an urgent situation or perhaps help required, it is rapidly available.
Basically, push the button on your light and portable pendant or bracelet to hook-up with a carer or family member - no phone numbers to re-call.