A diverse selection of top quality temperature controlled soldering irons and kits suitable for the majority of welding tasks. Constructed with overheat protection devices and earthed tip for soldering static sensitive tasks. Several provided with a fast, flexible heat-up dial for 150 up to 420 degrees Celsius etc.
- 01: CSI Premier 75 Watts Variable Temperature Soldering Iron LCD - (Recommended!)
- 02: BK Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron Station With Tweezer - (Recommended!)
- 03: Circuit Specialists Powerful Heat Controlled Soldering Equipment - (Recommended!)
- 04: eBoot Multi Adjustable Temperature Small Soldering Iron 5 Tips
- 05: Maplin Fast Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron + ESD Safety - (Recommended!)
- 06: Oria Heat Controlled Temperature Soldering Iron For Electronics - (Best Value!)
- 07: Draper All-Purpose 40W Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
01: CSI Premier 75 Watts Variable Temperature Soldering Iron Back-Lit LCD
The CSI high-powered 75 Watts 'variable temperature soldering iron' contains an electronic display screen and you can arrange to 3 predetermined functioning temperatures for effortless exchanging in between your favoured configurations.
A movement spotting device resides in the solder iron hand-grip. Grounded tip to safeguard from electro-static charge etc.
CSI Variable Temperature Soldering Iron
- 3 Channel Heat Pre-Set Safe Keeping Feature
- 3 Foot Wire Size From Kit Base To Metal Tip
- 75 Watts Ceramic Heating Unit Included
- Additional Extended Special 1.5m Lead Inclusive
- Auto Close Function - 12 Months Guarantee
- Calibre Finish On Face Plus Command Dial
- Displays Screen Celsius Or Fahrenheit Scale
- Flexible Easy Interpret Back-Lit LCD Screen
- Full Range Of Substitute Tips Are Accessible
- Instantly Retrieves Preceding Heat Setting
- Instruction Brochure - Point Tip Incorporated
- Smart Sleep Setting Using Motion Sensing
Using the sleep setting, it is adequate to effortlessly motion the iron hand grip to restart the process at the most recently used active environment. The temperature display screen may be established to display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit and there is additionally a user determinable auto close facility.
[Rating: 9/10] - £67 - Get It → CSI Variable Temperature Soldering Iron
02: BK Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron Station With Tweezer 60W
The BK soldering iron station is a fresh addition together with several modern functions. The tool senses once the iron has been unused for an arranged amount of time. The device then embarks on sleep setting, so just raising this iron out of it's holder brings back the iron to the most recently adjusted functioning temperature.
BK Temp Control Soldering Iron Station
- 24V Yield Iron In Addition 60 Watts Tweezer
- Bundle Of Flat/Pointed Tips In Bundle Enclosed
- Congenial With GB Plus Europe Mains Power
- Easy Exchange Iron With 12 Month Guarantee
- Iron Carrier Is Separated - Tough Metal Design
- May Be Arranged To Celsius Or Even Fahrenheit
- Power 60W Base Kit - Micro Processor Command
- Temp Array Of 200 Up To 450 Degrees Celsius
- Temperature Balanced Ceramic Component
- Touch Style Temperature Adaptation Included
- Two Predetermined Heat Settings Set By User
A solid durable extruded steel frame, plus an effortless to interpret digital display screen. The inside is rather advanced with practically all new circuitry and 60 Watts iron, movement command, and first-class value.
The iron is agreeable with the accepted sheath type tips that assist to maintain the costs of this merchandise reasonable.
[Rating: 9/10] - £89 - Get It → BK Temp Control Soldering Iron Station
03: Circuit Specialists Powerful Temperature Controlled Soldering Equipment
The 2900 is congenial with virtually 'all' unleaded alloy and regular soldering. It possesses first-class thermal recovery, minus the big boost in tip heat and employs a heating unit, sensing element, command circuit and tip for better usage.
There is an extremely reliable 24V production transformer, although this particular temperature controlled soldering equipment expends the cartridge tips inside by itself.
CS Heat Controlled Soldering Equipment
- 230V Electrical Power Usage 70W Yield
- Appropriate Standard Lead Free Soldering
- Ceramic Heating Tip To Ground Resistance
- Congenial Virtually All Cartridge Design Tips
- Heating Unit And Sensing Element Inclusive
- High Powered Output With Accelerated Heat
- Switches Off Following 30 Minutes Inactive
- UK Plus EU Connector Adapter Is Provided
The easy substitution of solder tips brings in prompt alterations and the non-obligatory close down environment switches the merchandise off following 30 minutes of inactive time. Non-leaded solder iron with heat resistive pad, iron carrier, as well as electrical power wire and tip.
[Rating: 9/10] - £62 - Get It → CS Heat Controlled Soldering Equipment
04: eBoot Multi Adjustable Temperature Small Soldering Iron 5 Free Tips
This particular flexible temperature managed small soldering iron is suited for every day solder operations and may be arranged for full temperature control inside an efficient spectrum.
Specifically, it's essential to maintain the tip cleansed and should be layered using solder. Expend the solder iron to heat up the 'weldment', for example PCB leads plus pads.
eBoot Adjustable Small Soldering Iron
- 5 x Solder Iron Tips Are Incorporated
- End User Manual - 220V Power 60 Watts
- Once Functional, LED Switches To Red
- Solder Iron Hots Up At Very High-Velocity
- Solder Station To Simply Connect + Work
- Station Conforms To Diverse Solder Tasks
- Temperature Managed Compact Soldering Iron
- Thermo Regulator Range 200 Up To 450C
- Versatile Every Day Usage Heated Solder Iron
When the heat is sufficient, position the soldering cord close to the junction, the solder is going to dissolve and run generously. Be sure to eliminate the soldering wire whenever the tin is adequate.
Remove the solder iron fashioned in a direction of more or less 45 degrees, as well as electrical power off. The solder iron hots up at high-velocity, so be sure to choose a desirable temperature.
[Rating: 8/10] - £10 - Get It → eBoot Adjustable Small Soldering Iron
05: Maplin Fast Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron With ESD Safety
This 60 Watts mains operated temperature controlled soldering iron enables you to start soldering effortlessly. It heats up in only 24 seconds to enable you to start soldering virtually immediately.
Heat ranges from 150 to as much as 450C contingent on electrical power, enabling you to keep heat inside the tip and assist melting functionality.
Maplin Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron
- 3 Predetermined Heat Options Organised
- 60 Watts Power Mains Operated Solder Iron
- Commence Soldering Just About Immediately
- Easily Adjust And Monitor Heat Of Your Iron
- Easily Removed Solder Iron, Stand + Sponge
- Heats In 24 Seconds - LCD Display Monitor
- Keep Heat Energy In The Tip To Assist Melting
- No Limitations How Long You Are Able To Utilise
- Supplemental Range Of Solder Tips Accessible
- Temperature Grades From 150 Up To 450C
- Toggle Switch On Aspect Of Solder Device
No more limitations on how long it's possible to deploy this solder iron since it's mains operated. LCD display monitor to enable you to arrange plus track the heat of your solder iron.
ESD secure and desirable for anti-static operation. White upon blue LCD display screen for clear-cut, as well as easy to operate interpretation of temperature in (C or F).
[Rating: 9/10] - £49 - Get It → Maplin Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron
06: Oria Thermo Controlled Temperature Soldering Iron For Electronics
The Oria soldering iron for electronics is constructed of an iron coated tip and stainless steel to guarantee the calibre of the production and the attributes of constancy, as well as dependability. Versatile temperature from 200 as much as 450C. Offered is '5 solder iron tips' in order to satisfy diverse occupations.
Oria Soldering Iron For Electronics
- 5 Solder Iron Tips Included Inside Bundle
- Contributes You Extra Space To Function
- Dial Is Additionally Leisurely To Correct
- Heats-Up High Speed Using 60 Watts
- Securer Soldering - Wire Size 59 Inches
- Soft Hand-Grip Construction Included
- Swivel Dial Up To The Desirable Temperate
- Thermo Regulator Array 200 To 450C
- Upper Limit Comfort Plus Quashed Slippage
- Versatile Temperature For All Solder Chores
- Will Satisfy Diverse Essential Soldering Tasks
Once the solder iron is connected, there appears smoking via the tip end. The smoke discontinues in a short time period and will never break through once more. Expending the solder stand additionally assists to avoid burned digits..
[Rating: 8.5/10] - £17 - Get It → Oria Soldering Iron For Electronics
07: Draper All-Purpose 40W Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
A popular Draper 40 Watts temperature controlled soldering station projected for pro electronic function. This particular multi purpose kit is appropriate for the majority of solder undertakings.
Fabricated including an overheat safety mechanism and earthed tip for solder static sensitive elements. It's equipped with a versatile heat dial function between 150 and 420 degrees.
Draper Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
- 40W Solder Kit For Expert Electronic Function
- Amended Mechanised And Electric Intensity
- Appropriate For Most All-Purpose Solder Jobs
- Flux Assists To Cleanse The Surface Areas
- Hand-Grip Features A Comfort Handle Sleeve
- Includes Overheating Safety Mechanics..
- Lead Soldering Wire Using Flux Density Core
- Soldering Iron Possesses An Expendable Tip
This variety of features allow temperature commanded solder work on heating system sensitive elements. The solder iron is equipped a steel iron stand, tip sponge and expendable directed tip. The hand grip is outfitted with a comfort type handle sleeve, specially handy whenever utilising for lengthy time periods etc.
[Rating: 8.5/10] - £24 - Get It → Draper Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
Temperature Controlled Soldering Equipment To Please Experts Plus DIY..
The electrical power of a temperature managed soldering iron is among the most significant constituents whenever choosing one to purchase.
More high-level wattage will render more electrical power to the solder iron tip, earmarking it to heat faster. The typical mains powered soldering iron heats the tip inside 60 seconds, permitting you to embark soldering at once..