Electronic handheld live cable detectors help you avert costly blunders as a result of drilling in to undetectable electric power wires, gas or water plumbing. Eliminate virtually any uncertainty whenever securing fittings, framing artwork or installing shelves by determining a safe structure for affixing.
- 01: Bosch GMS120 LCD Digital Multi-Purpose Live Wiring And Pipe Scanner - (Recommended!)
- 02: Zircon Multi Scanner TruCal Technologies Pro SL Live Cable Detector - (Recommended!)
- 03: Megger VF2 Live Cable Voltage Detector With Included Flash Light
- 04: Silverline Small Sized 477936 Studs, Joists And Live Cable Detector
- 05: Black Decker BDS200 Pipe, Live Electric Cable Detector 2 Years Warranty - (Recommended!)
- 06: Draper 13818 Pipes, Nails, Live Wire And Stud Metal Vage Detector
- 07: Bosch D-Tect 150 Millimetre Accurate Detector With Visual Readout - (Recommended!)
01: Bosch GMS120 LCD Digital Multi-Purpose Live Wiring And Pipe Scanner
This particular Bosch created safety device makes your projects pass quicker, with much more specific and effective working functionality. It comes with multi-mode recognition for wooden studs, metallic materials like rebar or copper plumbing and live wiring. An illuminated visual LCD display signifies settings and recognition.
Bosch GMS120 Live Wiring And Pipe Scanner
- 3 Options Wooden, Metallic, AC Electrical Wiring
- Audible Recognition Signs With On-Off Switch
- Ergonomic Soft-Grip For Protected Hold Comfort
- Finds Rebar, Studs And Steel Or Even Copper Piping
- Highly Accurate Live Electrical Wiring Sensor
- Illuminated Visual LCD Display Recognition Power
- Intelligent Calibration For Simple, Accurate Detection
- Lit Up Ring Signifies Recognition Position...
- Multi-Mode Recognition For Wood Studs And Steel
- Provides A High Recognition Efficiency Of 120mm Deep
Strong metallic recognition capacity picks-up steel as much as 12cm deep in treated concrete structures. Automated middle locater finds the centre of recognised metal or wood objects. 3 selection processes in wood, metal or cabling with automated standardisation for straightforward and accurate sensing.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £79 ) Get It Here → Bosch GMS120 Live Wiring And Pipe Scanner
02: Zircon Multi Scanner TruCal Technologies Pro SL Live Cable Detector
The Zircon multiple scanning device Pro SL is a reliable instrument for all those sub surface area checking assignments. It effortlessly and precisely discovers the perimeters of studs, joists, and all metals. Additionally, it detects and records live electrical cables. 4 mode transition offers instantaneous access to all capabilities.
Zircon Scanner TruCal Live Cable Detector
- AC Scan Discovers And Tracks Live Electric Cables
- Determines Objects Immediately In Metal Or Wood
- Discovers Wires As Much As 76mm Deep...
- Green LED TruCal Light Notifies Once Calibrated
- Patented TruCal Technologies Calibrates Any Wall
- Spotlite Pointing Technique And Sound Notification
- Wire Warning Alert Determines Hot Electrical Wiring
The 'stud scan' discovers wood or metal studs and joists approximately 19.5mm deep and the deep scan setting increases the scanning degree to 38mm. Steel function picks up metallic studs in addition copper, lightweight aluminium and iron piping as much as 3.8cm deep. Rebar in concrete finds as much as 7.6cm in depth.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £45 ) Get It Here → Zircon Scanner TruCal Live Cable Detector
03: Megger VF2 Live Cable Voltage Detector With Included Flash Light
The Megger VF2 voltage sensor is a small in size pen-style device to recognise the existence of live AC currents from 100 to 600V. Voltage is capacitively discovered, signalled around the VF1 through the lighting of a bright red LED located inside the white coloured plastic tip part.
Megger VF2 Live Cable Voltage Detector
- Cables And Wires Plus Circuit Breakers
- Compact Size Pen Style Detecting Device
- Flashlight Used In Inadequate Lighting
- Functions At Plug Outlets, Fuses, Switches
- Incorporates A Bright White LED Torch
- Perceptible Alerting With Bright Light
- Red LED Positioned Within The Tip..
It also provides the added function of an 'audible alert' gadget actuated concurrently to the red LED. The VF2 includes a flash light and the prolonged life of the battery is accomplished by means of a bright white LED. Consists of an automated audible alerting buzzer.
[Rating: 8.5/10] ( ~ £17 ) Get It Here → Megger VF2 Live Cable Voltage Detector
04: Silverline Small Sized 477936 Studs, Joists And Live Cable Detector
A powerful self-calibrating 3 in 1 sensor for detecting wood plus, for example studs and ceiling joists, 'live AC cables' as well as metallic materials. LED and clear sensor alerting indicators. Demands one 9V PP3 battery, which is not incorporated.
Silverline Studs, Joists Live Cable Detector
- Demands 9V Battery Not Integrated
- Display Screen And Clear Indicators
- Hand Tools Are Guaranteed Forever
- LED And Clear Sensor Alerting Means
- Put Through Comprehensive Screening
- Registers Studs, Joists And Live Cables
- Self Calibrating 3 In 1 Sensor Device
Recognised and dependable through UK and Europe, Silverline's extensive selection of resources fulfils both present and foreseeable future requirements. New items, making use of the most recent technologies. Product range consists of hand and DIY equipment to be used in your own home.
[Rating: 8.5/10] ( ~ £15 ) Get It Here → Silverline Studs, Joists Live Cable Detector
05: Black Decker BDS200 Pipe, Live Electric Cable Detector 2 Years Warranty
This particular BDS200 picks up cables and metallic piping just before drilling for security. It provides a depth of recognition for metal studs of 50mm, and a range of sensors for copper piping of 25.5mm. Depth of discovery for AC cables is 50mm and the device functions an LED display screen for simple ease of use.
Black Decker Pipe Live Cable Detector
- 9V Alkaline Battery | 2 Years Guarantee
- Discovers Live Cables Behind Any Wall Space
- Easy To Use Pipe And Live Cable Detector
- LED Display Screen With Configurations
- Made To Assist The Position Of Metallic Piping
- Noticeable As Well As Sound Alerts..
- Pre-Determine Where Pipes And Live Cables Are
- Utilised As A Safety Measure Ahead Of Drilling
Whenever redecorating, safety factors are essential - and for that reason you need to ensure that it is risk-free to drill in to a wall structure to prevent burrowing in a water pipe or live cable. Pre-assess exactly where piping and live wires are situated before you begin the drilling activity.
Basically switch the sensor on and put it up against the wall structure. Whenever having discovered electric wires of plumbing, the instrument offers you graphic and sound notifications. Operated by 9V alkaline battery and lightweight. A perfect system that needs to be in any DIY tool resource.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £16 ) Get It Here → Black Decker Pipe Live Cable Detector
06: Draper 13818 Pipes, Nails, Live Wire And Stud Metal Vage Detector
Picks up live or expended electric wires, metal water piping, nails, along with other metallic materials and wooden studs in partition walls, which may be positioned without creating surface area destruction. Optimum depth of infiltration 27mm.
Draper 13818 Live Wire Vage Detector
- 27mm Highest Depth Of Penetration
- Created To High Quality Specifications
- Finds Pipes, Nails An Other Metallic Objects
- Impact-Resistant Metal Vage Stud Sensor
- Instruction Booklet Enclosed With Every Device
- Picks Up Live Or Dead Electric Power Wires
- Utilises A PP3 Size Battery Offered Individually
All Draper equipment are produced to good quality specifications, which are rigorously managed by quality control technicians. They feature the best value for money and a variety of beneficial characteristics to enhance the efficiency of the merchandise.
[Rating: 8.5/10] ( ~ £14 ) Get It Here → Draper 13818 Live Wire Vage Detector
07: Bosch D-Tect 150 Millimetre Accurate Detector With Visual Readout
The D-Tect 150 specialist scanner is for all experts and beginners who desire to steer clear of unintentionally making contact with unwelcome materials whenever drilling. Extremely wide band radar sensing unit method gives millimetre accurate sensors of alloys, live wires, wood studs as well as plastic type piping.
Bosch D-Tect 150 Accurate Detector
- Avert Mistakes Hitting Dangerous Items Drilling
- Device Demands Absolutely No Calibration
- Finds Live Wires, Wood Studs And Plastic Plumbing
- Outcomes Noticeable Instantly On Display..
- Radar Technique Supplies Millimetre Accurate Discovery
- Screen With Visual Readout - Works On Any Surface
- Simple Usage Procedure From Ergonomic Handle
- Specific Discovery Of Floor And Wall Structure Heating
- The Professional Tool For All Experts And DIY Folk
- Utmost Protection From Display Of Optimum Drill Depth
Accurate recognition of floor and wall structure heating solutions. It offers dependability as a result of a precise display screen of material components and optimum security on account of display of the highest possible authorised drilling depth. Five diverse processes allow the most beneficial recognition on virtually any surface area.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £380 ) Get It Here → Bosch D-Tect 150 Accurate Detector
Live Wire Detectors Are The Perfect Tool To Find Metal Pipes And Risky Cables
Live cable sensor detectors enable you to determine and locate wooded stud work, steel and AC voltage wiring, supplying a specific indication of undetectable physical objects using an LED and buzzer indicator strategy. Discover wood and metallic studs. Locate and pinpoint stud middle points.